Skip the lines and the madness and join Ocean State Maker Mill for our Second Annual Hack Friday! We’ll be offering an assortment of holiday gifts with ideas borne from Rhode Island makers, some of which you’ll be able to participate in the making!
This year, we’ve boosted our offerings even more:
- Not *just* Black Friday, *every Friday* between November 24th and December 22nd
- We’ll be using our laser cutters, CNC machines, 3d printers and crafty prowess for some cool holiday gift fun
- Watch the making in action, or get hands-on depending on the project
- Some projects are customizable
Hack Friday hours:
- Friday, November 24th: 2pm – 10pm
- Friday, December 1st: 8pm – 10pm
- Friday, December 8th: 8pm – 10pm
- Friday, December 15th: 8pm – 10pm
- Friday, December 22nd: 8pm – 10pm
Gift / project prices will range from $5 to $25.
We hope you’ll join us for some gift making fun!
Ocean State Maker Mill is hosting our December synthesizer meetup from noon until 6:00 PM on Saturday December 16 in Pawtucket, RI. Whether you’re an experienced electronic musician, or are just curious about what this whole ‘modular synthesis/Eurorack’ thing is about, this is the perfect chance to gather with fellow New England synth nerds. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own synths, modules and racks. Headphones are encouraged, but we’ll also have a PA system available for a wider audio experience. Anyone is welcome to perform — if you want to volunteer ahead of time, we’ll help publicize your performance!
Ocean State Maker Mill is a membership-run organization with the mission of helping encourage the usage of arts, engineering, and science to help make ideas become reality. We provide a workshop for our members to build their dreams, and an educational space for the greater New England community to learn new skills. We are located at 80 Fountain Street in Pawtucket, RI.